Dec 16, 2009

One more week to IUC

Today, I asked my father to drop me at HQ because we want to borrow walkie-talkie from HQ for our IUC competition that will held next week Wednesday (23 Dec 2009).
I met Kenneth at HQ coz he's going for public duty at Penang Airport with some of the VADs.
Zhen How and Samuel came around 8.30am. They came to get back the theory paper from Mr. Karuna.

After that we head back to school by 'Eleven Bus'.... If you know what i mean.
Arrived at school, see and comment on their marching. Ask them to correct their mistakes and improve on it...

Anson, Choo Lai Yee, and Tang Loon Siang they went to Union for Union Comp briefing which will be finishing at 10.30am. After that, they came back to school...

Later Anson and me went out go to the printing shop to print the certificates and booklet. He drive so damn fast. Like wan to fly like that. Crazy feller. The guard keep telling to ride slowly and carefully. I was like griping hard behind scared I fly off.. lol
After that we head to Hin Lee to buy accessories for our members. The money that they gave us not enough because whole thing cost RM125 and they just gave us RM 100. Swt then I pay for them 1st. Now I pok kai d... =___= Then we went back to school. I'm glad I come back safely..lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment