Aug 26, 2010

Second Wave Approaching...



After struggling through for first trial,
Burning the midnight oil to do some final preparation before sitting for the examination.
As you all know, the results from doing so will not going to turn out to be good.
hmmm... have to bear the consequences from doing that.
I have already dreamed that my biology marks will not turn out to be good because due to my carelessness... sigh just not well prepared for biology :(

Well being too overconfident also makes you lose your focus and did all the silly mistakes...
but first trial is over already (just left maths pp1) nothing can be done but just wait for the results from teachers...

Luckly, I still given a second chance to sit for another paper which is set by JPN, Penang.
So I have to collect back on what and where was my mistakes and relearn back so that I do not repeat this mistakes again for the 2nd trial.

So right now I got
exactly
"24 DAYs"
to prepare for 2nd SPM TRIALS

and

"87 DAYS"
to fully trained and armored myself for
SPM 2010....

Wish All The Best for SPM 2010 Candidates!!!

Quote of the post:


Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving
~Albert Einstein 1879/1955


~Esmond~

0 comments:

Post a Comment