Dec 24, 2012

A Come back (For real this time)

Hey, guess what??? Finally I'm back to my blog after so long since the last update. Well it's all due to shortage of time where time been used to attend tuitions, extra classes, co-curricular activities and study perhaps (kononnya... hehe). 
Exams namely STPM finally over... It killed almost like half of us. I did tried the best I could, what ever the outcome is I'll leave it to fate but I really hope is that, I'll managed to obtain the required CGPA just nicely for me to get a place in the local uni for that course. Pray hard ><

Directly after exam, I went for a holiday trip to Cameron Highlands, Genting, KL and Ipoh with my brother Hong Keng. (ps: pictures will be upload soon. need some lighting adjustment).

After came back from holiday trip, I was called to be a part of helpers for the temple youth and teenage camp organized by some of my friend. So basically just went there mostly for first aiding and help out here and there. I Enjoyed myself there together with my old buddies and some new friends i made over there.

Tried my best, did my best, & this is the best I can do
-Esmondy-





0 comments:

Post a Comment