Dec 28, 2012

Mini Fish Aquarium

I bought this aquarium in the middle of this year from Groupon.
With the actual look in the picture below.
picture source from Groupon.

I found some problem with this aquarium where the fishes will survive like only for 5 days after I place them in that aquarium. Not only once but I can say like almost 4 times.
Then I felt so frustrated, and left it aside. 
I found out the main problem that cause all my fishes to die. Which was
ELECTRIC CURRENT LEAKAGE.
I tried Googe-ing for the solution to the problem but does not help much.
I though of how to earth the excess current.
What I did is that I take a wire I directed the current to the earth channel in the socket. 
PROBLEM SOLVED!!! 

I re-modify the whole interior of the aquarium. 
Replaced the artificial plant with the real plant. 
Place small pebbles for the flooring...
Looks NICE ;D


Yesterday I saw this while reading the How It Works Magazine.
Awesome nice concept.
I would love to own one but the price seems too expensive for me. but well there is always next time. :) 


"Own the things that makes you happy"
-Esmond-

0 comments:

Post a Comment