Jan 5, 2010

I'm a Fifth Former...

Hey.. I didn't get to on9 yesterday, and don't get to post up this post...

So this year I'm no longer in form four and I'm a fifth former already..
Schooling life getting harder each days. Day after day, I'm just 10 months away from SPM.. haih.
I've been place in 5 Elit the same class as last year coz this year didn't have streaming. It's good also with no streaming. Get to with my old friends back.. Hahax.

My form teacher is Pn. Subashini. A very good maths teacher. I was hoping to get my previous form teacher back which is Ms. Tan. She is a very good teacher. She is teaching our class Biology that's good la..
English (Miss Mabel)
History (Pn Manju)
Physics (Pn Mulreede)
Biology (Ms. Tan KP)
Add maths (En Samad)
Chemistry (Cik Raihan)
get the same teacher like last year.

The rest of the subjects teach by new teacher which are
Bahasa Melayu (Pn Saadiah),
Moral (Pn Kupamal)..

I'm getting so tense up with so many things. Studies, Co-Curiculum, activities, tuitions and many other upcoming activities... Time allocate for online-ing have to cut down... I'll just online through my phone only... Time have to allocate more on studies, in order to finish all my 9 subjects from from form 4 till form 5 chapters...
I wish I'll stay alert and focus always during the lesson and with the help from my teacher that will guide me towards success in this coming SPM!!!
Esmond

0 comments:

Post a Comment