Jan 9, 2010

Roadshow

ROADSHOW
The day where the new comers register themselves in which Uniform Body/Society or Clubs they wanted to join...

I still remember when I'm form one time. How I impressed with the performance shown by the school band... but i'm not intrested to join band.
I'm more keen to join the uniform body that will help to save people's life for example
Red Crescent or St. John Ambulance..
Our school don't have St. John Ambulance but I heard last time they use to have but don't know why now pupus already...
So I join Red Crescent... until now become the Mr. Secretary...

Let the pictures do the talking...





Jon: You get what i said or not?
Chin Chang: Ar... Ya ya...


Nice faking I like it!!! =D





The size of the wound around.....








Aaric: If you join RC, you will get a lot of benefit.




















Mat, don't yawn... Later lalat masuk your mulut...

Esmond



2 comments:

is that a fracture or?
 
nonono. i don't think it's a fracture.
haiya, just give pressure and bandage it up la yoh!
 

Post a Comment