Jan 19, 2010

LIFE & It's Limit...


Every human beings in this world
have their own limit of time
or so call
the chance that given by god to us to live in this miracle world.

When our time is up,
we will have to say goodbye to this world!

Like what happen during the dragon boat practice...
Brendon Yeoh
Goh Yi Zhang
Cheah Zi Jun
Wang Yong Xiang
Jason Ch'ng
Mr. Chin Aik Siang

I feel very sad and feel sympathy for their family members
even though i don't know any of them... sigh*
Like the malays' saying,
' we love them but god love them even more'

I would send my condolence to the parents
I would like to share my merits with all of them!
May god bless their soul...
Rest. In. Peace
&
to you all out there,
Cherish every moment of your life
love all the people around you
because life is not permanent & forever
So love the people while you can

Esmond

0 comments:

Post a Comment