Jun 20, 2010

Chung Ling Quiz

Another year of Chung Ling Quiz, I'm always wishing that I can participate for this quiz but too bad my time was up and have to give chance for the younger generation to participate and gain experience from it.
I involve myself indirectly by helping them with the quiz. I have spend my time googling all the facts for everything that come to my mind. Then I compile them into short notes for them to prepare themself for the quiz.
I'm very happy that both of the team qualified for the quiz and it gives us fresh hope to win the quiz.
Team A: Loh Zhi Sheng, Muhammad, Kenny Khoo & Choo Lai Yee
Team B: Manrajpal, Win Sern, Bhavesh & Ahmad Faiz
19 June 2010: It is the time to face the quiz. Before the quiz started, I told them a few words before they went for the quiz. Team B vs Chung Ling A and Team A vs Chung Ling B. What a good combination x.X You know what both of the team all out at the first round but the marks was pretty close. FYI i feel that the buzzer was not working lo even though have been press for few times. Most of the question and answer are similar to my notes. I also found out that they recycled last years question the stroke and aids question are still there...
Never mind do better next year...

Quote of the post:
In a competition, wining is not important. The most important is that you gain experience from it...
~esmond~

0 comments:

Post a Comment