Jun 2, 2010

Post Mid Year Examination

Arrr.... finally I'm back after 10 days of Mind Torturing... XD
So get to enjoy bit but not too much because SPM isn't over yet...
Must maintain the momentum, must not stop or it will be very hard to restart back!!!
So now I go comments in details for each subject....

1. BAHASA MELAYU
Papar 1: Hmmm... nothing much to talk about just hope my karangan don't destroy the paper... haha...
Paper 2: Novel part very hard... the 1st part 7 marks question. I just simply crap an answer for that part... x.X

2. English
No comments.... Novel: wealth brings happiness and sadness in life. Discuss it!!!

3. Maths
Maths was pretty easy... As I thought so... hehe hopefully Maths will be my highest scoring Subject... hehe XDD

4. Sejarah
OMG... My worst subject... LOL XD!!! Teacher said i get 30++ for my paper 1 which i didn't aspect to get that high also... So just accept it... hehe Tomorrow we'll know our marks already @.@.... Pray hard!! Pray hard!!

5. Moral
I hope that I can get A+ for this subject lo... I must prove it to my classmates that what Pn Kupamal has quoted "His A+ is in his pocket". LOL XD

6. Add Maths
Paper 1: Not very tough after all. Hoping that Paper 1 will pull me out of the fire!!!
Paper 2: Gone case!!!! GONE!!! GONE!!! GONE!!! ALREADY GONE!!!

7. Physics
Paper 1: Woooo.... paper 1 was easy man... better than last year which was set by Mr Lim. Super Tough paper....
Paper 2: 2 Essay questions targeted my me, I came out exactly the same. Woohoo.... 20 marks in hand d.. hehe
Paper 3: Not too hard and not too easy... can be classified as Moderate lo... Experiment came out Heat on the volume of the liquid and diffraction of the waves...

8. Chemistry:
Thanks to Mr Lau Hong Keng and Baski tutorials, I managed to answer the chemistry question without a sweat... hehe (joking nia...) but I still weak on the Carbon compound... I need to buck up on that chapter... Hopefully i didn't screw it up coz both of the Essays are from that Chapter X.X...

9. Biology
Paper 1: I didn't aspect it to be so tough... X.X I'm going to screw it up d... X(
Paper 2 and 3: OKOK la.... paper 2... as usuall quite tough as it cover about 70% of the biology... and you know that I'm weak in memorizing facts ETC... but paper 3 i found it too be quite easy and do able... hehe

Thats all about it... Now I'm going to enjoy watching Prince of Persia d!!!! Whee~~

Quote of the post...

We all might fail at something but don't let the failure define who we are....
~Esmond~



0 comments:

Post a Comment