Jun 7, 2010

Annual Training Camp 2010

In just a blink of an eye time just passed like that. Last year, when I was a junior committee used to organized my assigned events. Now I'm now standing as a senior committee looking at how the junior conducting their event. So basically become a senior very bored due to lack of stuff to do. So to avoid from getting over bored we decided to play badminton during the period of the camp. Haha.

DAY 1
The day started with modern cooking, wohoo my favourite event where get to taste all the dishes that members cooked. I personally like the way how Bhavesh decorated his dishes. But too bad I didn't get to have taste of it because all the non markers took our share d. Never mind la, still got other dishes from other team to eat. Next, practical nothing much la. Just helping to mark treatment for food poisoning. Then, there is a cat that so faithful where it together camping with us all. Haha. How many times other senior bring it to other places but in the end it come back to our room. Haha its like got gps together with it d... Lol. Later in the evening, we all having our night hunt event. This is the best event la for the 1st day of camp even though its kinda tiring. So now i'm still blogging though its 3.26am d. Coz now we having bbq... :-D

Day 2
Hmm.... it kick start with Marching. Marching as you know the performance not up to the par yet. They all have to put in more afford and energy to improve more. I was so sleepy during marching because the whole night didn't sleep due to BBQ. Then I went to talk to the members to avoid sleeping. I found out what is the cause that cause Suhanesh to be so demoralize then i suggest some solution and give support to Suhanesh. After marching, I took a short nap for 10 minutes because later got assignment. Assignment for me the best event for the Camp. Every year I'm always looking forward for this event. I was assigned to follow Bhavesh's team. This year we went to Datuk Keramat from PFS to eat Cucuk Udang but the stall was closed that day. So we eat Chinese Loh Bak but too bad the Malay couldn't eat. From there we went to Sunshine City to buy 10 items worth less than RM 10. Next they required to go to UMNO and then back to Praingin Mall. We went to S&J shop to buy a gift for any couple but I bought present for Ken Lin's birthday. Next, went back to PFS by Taxi, Bhavesh said it i'll be much faster but in the end reached got 3rd place. Next event talent time, i almost slept during the event... haha Their dance is not like dancing, more like a joke. but the one which i give high marks which are the performance I like the most. I personally like Tze Jin's Violin performance and the Rapper boy, Bryan... Next stop, SLEEP TIME FOR ME. Couldn't wake up for Night Call.

Day 3
I Waked up late and missed Theory. Anyway theory nothing much to see la. Due to raining Team Test was bring forward I just observed the 1st Team and the remaining team I didn't go observe because I went to take a bath and having my breakfast. XD
Next is station games, another event which I looking forward too... =D I was having fun with the members where I painted member's face and members painted my face.... hahaha Next is Game Session, as usual football again but then this year Committee wins the match with 3-1. I wasn't in the squad, Aaric and I was playing badminton at the porch that time... hahax. Night, its time for mock war. Everyone was busy applying wintergreen all over their body... haha After mock war we all planned not to sleep for the last night. We (Zhen How, Ken Lin, Aaric) turun padang to help out the Team with their gadget. We all focused on helping Suhanesh's and Yuven's Team. Build table and chair/bed and many more...

Members called me Mr Unit 25... haha XD
Day 4
Continue building.... build till 4am... feeling tired d. Then we (Sin Hui, Kenneth, Aaric, Zhen How, Ken Lin, Yong Hong and Me) went to McD to have our early breakfast.. Then we all 'tar pau' (Packed) coffee for those who waked for the gadget just now... Then we all went back to our room and play with the cat.... The cat was there sleeping inside our room... lol haha At 9am, Me and Yong Hong went to help out to paint two BSS cupboard. Chun Seong,Ken Tat, Mok, Jun Leong and Doris was there. Doris asked me to bring along the Cat. She gave it cows milk to drink. Then the cat keep running here and there ... haha and got twice it try to jump down the building and we both quickly catch it from jumping down... Phewww... After finish painted the cupboard, we went to Bilik Guru A rest 1st, enjoy Air Cond.... Then Doris asked us to testing her food. Hmmm after makan.. Not bad la but just need to add more taste btw thanks for the food.... XD
Then we rushed for the photo session for committee group photo and ATC participants group photo. Thats the end of ATC '10 after the post mortem and receive feedback from the participants...


We will miss you, Meow Meow




Quote of the post:


In a Unit, every member is important. Missing a member, the unit won't be complete. So everyone stay unite so that no one will go missing...
~Esmond~


0 comments:

Post a Comment