Nov 2, 2009

Opening Ceremony ( 1st DAY)

Hey... now I'm having finals and I still have time to blog...haha

PHYSICS PAPER 2
So this morning the first subject tested Physics Paper 2. (My Favourite)
haha... happy go luckily
The question was quite tricky but it couldn't trick me leh...haha
Got one or two questions given by Mr Lim Peng Chew come out... but not on the colour paper.
Some of my friends go memorise until gila the colour paper but the question didn't come out...
The question different but the physics concept still the same....
My friend sit beside me keep asking me for answers... damn annoying
The teacher sitting in-front don't know day dreaming about what...haiyo
I don't care bout him la... let him KO!!!
Ask him to read, he don't wan to read... He doesn't wan to help himself what for I should help him..
Toughness: 7/10

ENGLISH PAPER 2
Nothing much to comment on English paper... Everything was fine to me...
The short story part it come out the Most Interesting Character...
Toughness: 5/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment