Nov 2, 2009

This Is It (KING OF POP)



Yesterday, my father brought me and my family together watch Michael Jackson 'THIS IS IT' MOVIE at GSC Queensbay...

Even though I having finals tomorrow, it doesn't stop me to go watch the one in the life time show
the best entertainer of all time The King Of Pop; Michael Jackson...

The movie mainly on the rehearsal for his come back concert which will be held at O2 Arena @ London.

I was impress with all the preparation for the concert everything.... This dance and his trills never fail to amaze everyone...

In this movie, featuring his songs like:
Wanna Be Starting Something
Jam
Don't Stop The Love You Save
I Want You Back
Earth Song
Man In The Mirror
Human Nature
They Don't Care About Us
The Way You Make Me Feel
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Thriller
Beat It
Billie Jean
Smooth Criminal
Black Or White &
I'll Be There...


It is worth your RM 10 for the movie...
This is the best movie I ever watch in my whole life...

Ps: MJ you have show the world to me through your music and your music will be forever be with us... Love You MJ. God Bless You!

0 comments:

Post a Comment