Nov 28, 2009

Committee Outing

After the briefing,
we went to Gurney Plaza (we= me, Ken Lin, Anson, Zhen How & Aaric)
@ 1st we plan to take bus go wan. Since my mom said she'll be fetching us there, so okey lo...

When we arrive there, the juniors were there already.
So we went to GSC Q-ing up to buy the tickets for the 2012
Me, Zhen How & Aaric haven't watch yet while the rest they watched already...
Then 3 jr (Kenny, Chin Chang & Tang) join us for the movie...

After that we go to McD to give a Birthday Wish to the birthday gurl, Doris.

Then we go to the food court to fill our stomach...
We go jalan-jalan to look for printer ink and also printer. I buy the name tag for my IUC stuff lo...

Its near 3.15pm, so we went to buy popcorn and ready to get our eyes on the 2012
Overall not bad la... get to know a lots of things which I think very important to us la...
After that we went back to school....

0 comments:

Post a Comment