Nov 6, 2009

The 5th Day...

ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS

OMG... Some one stole our add maths paper. Don't know which barge go steal the paper...
Then the paper reset by our Add Maths Grand Master, Mr David Ch'ng...O.o
Question set by him sure very tough already... Prepare to die!!!
Nervous! Tension! Everything got!!!

When I receive the paper, I quickly glance through the questions...
I cool down... The question pretty easy... not as hard as what I think...
I did all the questions happily =D
Luckily my tuition teacher, Mr. Chin got give me a lot of revision before the test... got a quite number of similar question come out the paper...^^

Toughness: 5/10

SIVIK

Haha... I focus too much on Add Maths already and didn't read sivik
During exam using common sense one....

Toughness: 10/10 (coz i didn't read)


0 comments:

Post a Comment