Nov 17, 2009

Occupied...

Ah... what a boring day after Examination...
Nothing to do after the test and just left one weeks to Holidays...
So I will be bring my personal computer to school la to keep me occupied...

At school, teachers some got come in and some not...
but some subject like English, Miss Mable already start teach us 'The Pearl' thats why I must attend her classes...
Others just know our marks la...
(Dun wan to tell you my marks)

Inside our common room (certain people only can enter the room)
I took my PC out and complete my work (paperwork lar...)
For Leadership Training Camp and Inter Unit Competition...
Type...type...type then print using school's printer... hehe

Later, I go to my classroom and online. Thanks to our Pengetua, our school is full of Wi-Fis haha... Jaziem open his hotmail account and found out that he got 250 unread message O.o
but mine more than him.... muhaha (mostly the message from facebook)

Due to my aunt invaded the Astro for 24/7 and I didn't get to watch any show lo... den I watch over 30 episodes of Naruto Shippuden for the past 3 days (10 episodes per day)
So I whole day staring at the computer screen... until my eye become like this (O.O)

0 comments:

Post a Comment