Oct 8, 2009

Acid or alkaline?

Today school as usual... study study
But for me, You know la... SEC very busy with the paperwork stuff...
So today i so call skipped classes just to complete my work.
For today only I took 3 trips to Koko Lee's room... damn tired up and down the stairs ==
Then waited/Q'ing up for 30 minutes plus just to hear her say LATER NOT NOW! =_="
Haiyo....
I dun care d... (bell rang)
O.o now chemistry class.. GTG to lab...
today we do titration experiment ^^ (I like experiment)
I partner with my friend, Jaziem.

1. prepare NaOH solution & HCl acid
2. suck out 25 ml of NaOH using pipette and transfer it to conical flask.
3. Place a few drops of Phenolphthalein (the solution turn purple: Alkaline)
4. The burette was filled with HCl (hydrochloric acid)
5. Slowly add the HCl from burette to conical flask.
6. The solution turn colourless (Neutral)

Pictures:



Fill the burette with HCl acid.



Slowly adding the HCl acid to the NaOH solution.



Have a taste? hehe ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment