Oct 10, 2009

Mr. Secretary of The Unit...

On 15 of August.... I have been elected to become the successor of Ramiah which replace him as the new Secretary of Unit 25 term 09/10.

After 2 months holding the post of Secretary...

I realize it's not easy to be Mr. Secretary.
My portfolio not just the paperwork part but I also need to take care the fame of the unit not just in school but as well as HQ etc.
Next, bonding up the unity of the committee and members as well.
Gain their support towards all the activities we all organize by us.
Get used to all the committees, know their attitude their strength and weakness as well.
Get involve myself in every problems that they facing.
Give suggestion to them solutions, cures, and prepare antidote to every problem that they face...
I have sacrifices all my time/energy/effort/money towards the Unit I love...

I hope that the head, can lead the unit towards the path which brings Victory,Fame, Unity, and Enlighten the Unit's Future...



This is my secretary compartment... Many stuff hor



My whole stack of paperwork...

0 comments:

Post a Comment