Oct 11, 2009

MRC Heritage Walk 2009

Early morning i wake up around 6.00am ... still blur blur
My mom asked me, "do you still want to go for the walkaton coz it drizzling now".
I replied, "must go wan no matter rain or shine..."
She replied, "make sure wear your jacket".
I replied, " Okey, ma".

After 30 minutes reach there with Cha Yong Hong. He tumpang my parents car coz he got no transport... It still raining ... wet wet
Our member Tze Jinn he reach earlier than us. Registration done...
Now waiting for the rain to stop... reverse of 'looking for a rain god' haha^^

Now the starting of the walkaton.. everyone prepare to walk d. Some of them warming up their body to avoid cramps.
Countdown 3! 2! 1!.... (No Sound).... haha. The horn spoild. LOL ^^
Me and Yong Hong walk together (fast walk not cat walking^^) while the rest of the three langkah seribu d...
As we walk, we also enjoy the scenery of historical building. That's the main objective of this walkaton. After 2331 steps base on my walkmate application on my phone, we reach the end point...

Now the moment we all waiting for, the purpose we participate the walk... LUCKY DRAW.
My number which is 1118...
1110... 1111... 1112...1113... 1114... 1115... 1116... 1117... 1119... 1120
These numbers announce by the MC... Y dun have 1118 swt swt =_='
My luck was not on my side... =="
Hin Khai and Tze Jinn at least they got something to bring home..haiz

Go home empty handed but at least got certificate of participation^^



MRC Heritage Walk 09'






Raining... very wet. Must be very careful when walking later...



From left: Tze Jinn, Yong Hong, John



Waiting for the rain to stop...



Trying to avoid the camera...



Ah Kong & Ah Ma...hehe ^^



Posing to the camera^^



Smile everyone...xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment