Oct 19, 2009

Miss Lee Ewe Im's Big Day

Haha... Miss Lee E.I's day which is Hari Anugerah Kecemerlangan Ko-Kurikulum.
As usuall lo... march pass...
Our Red Crescent also the first squad to go la...
Good also be the first.. coz we show good impresion to the VIPs and the visitors from Ranung, Thailand.



Our squad... standing strong^^



After march pass, got a short perhimpunan. After the perhimpunan, we go take our food which is malay style char bi hun... half way eating, i almost got choke when Miss Yeoh put her loud speaker to me. Rushing me go to Bilik Pameran for our RC pameran stuff.

Not even finish my food, I quickly go to the Bilik Pameran...
Prepare the laptop and LCD Projector to show our IHL Video...
Everything okey already, here comes the loud speaker... Instruct us to do this and that btw Jonathan already allocate the task already... 'swt case'












Kenny: I must look smart later!!



Too free until got time to play with shadow =.=



The black logbook with the word 'FAMILY' me and Aaric do one...











The lady: hmm... oh... arrrr



sienZZZzzz...







Mr. Syed A. watching Choo L.Y conducting CPR



Kiss of life....

0 comments:

Post a Comment