Oct 17, 2009

Dee-pa-va-lee

Midnight... the day where the Indians' celebrate their Deepavali. Almost every of the indian near my house burn the long red fire cracker (which make the loudest noice) boom bang bing beng... @.@
this kind of fire cracker getting very commond during festival celebration. Last time, it use to be burn during chinese new year but now Hari Raya also got, Deepavali also got... very bising. Maybe with the 1 Malaysia consept, all the celebration must start with burning of this kind of fire cracker...haha

I wake up around 10am.... eat breakfast then start do my maths tuition work (haven't finish yet). After done my homework d, switch on computer watch naruto shippuden.. (addicted to it already..hehe)
After several episodes... time for tuition d...

Later, my parents took me & my bro out for a dinner @ Tanjung Tokong. Eat seafood..hmmm nice
I ate the prawns the most...I could not eat krabby coz i allergy to it... hahaha
Back @ home continue watch the naruto.... until now la

Yawn......=_= I guess until here only for this post
Got to go refill my energy for tomorrow...
Gud nitez..^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment